Q. I am not a Pima student. Can I still use the library?
Yes! Any resident of Pima County is welcome at Pima Community College's Library.
We offer books, videos, audio materials, and other resources as well as reference librarians who will answer your questions.
You can get a free Community Borrowers library card if you...
- are 18 years or older
- live in Pima County
- present a valid picture ID
- provide something that shows you mailing address (driver's license, utility bill, etc.)
- fill out a brief application at any PCC campus library
You can check out up to five items, for three weeks at a time. Two renewals are possible.
You can request that items be shipped to a library of your choice and held for you.
If we don't have the materials you're looking for, you can use our library computers to search the Pima County Public Library and other libraries.
Our College libraries provide an educational environment in which you can study, prepare for interviews or pursue research. Students and community members are expected to maintain this atmosphere as they use the facilities.
Visit our Library web site for more information on services and resources.
Some services are not available to community users:
- Remote access to library databases. However, you can use databases when you visit the library.
- Interlibrary loans. However, the Public Library provides this service.s