Q. How do I get a library card?
As a current Pima Community College student, you can use your barcoded Pima Community College student ID card, which allows you to check out materials and access subscription databases.
To get a student ID,
- go to the Cashier's Office and pay a $2.00 fee.
- take your cashier receipt, proof of registration and a current photo ID to the office that is issuing student IDs.
To have your ID validated for the current semester,
- you do not owe a $2.00 fee
- go to the office that is issuing student IDs
- present your student ID and your current semester fee receipt.