Q. Are interlibrary loan services available for students?
If you want a book (or other item) that we don't have, you can request it through our Interlibrary Loan service.
- To be eligible, you must be a PCC student, faculty, or staff member with an active PCC photo ID.
- If the item is available from the Pima County Public Library, we will ask you to check it out from them.
- It can take two to four weeks to get materials from another library, so plan ahead.
- We may not be able to fulfill some requests. If so, we will inform you.
- Here are the details on our Interlibrary Loan policy.
How to get started
- Fill out this request form. We recommend that you use LibChat to work with a librarian to complete the form the first time you make a request. The LibChat widget is located on the right side of this page.
Receiving the item, and returning it
- Library staff will alert you when your requested materials are ready.
- For articles, electronic copies (PDFs) will be emailed directly to you. These are yours to keep.
- For physical books, you will need to arrange for curbside pickup at West Campus.
- Due dates for interlibrary loan materials are set by the library that loans the item. When you pick up the item, the due date will be clearly marked. Materials may be renewed only if the lending library allows.
- You must return the item by the due date. You are responsible for any overdue fines.
Was this helpful? 0 0