Q. How do I format a works cited page?
A Works Cited page lists all the sources cited in a paper. Many people call this a Bibliography. It is formatted differently by different citation styles.
For a sample, click a link below.
MLA style: Works Cited (Modern Language Association)
- Commonly used in Pima's writing courses, especially for papers on literature.
- Go to page 3 for a sample Works Cited page.
APA style: References page (American Psychological Association)
- Used in psychology, nursing, and some other social sciences.
- Click the link for a sample References page.
Chicago Style has two variations. Check which one your instructor prefers.
1. Notes - Bibliography Used in history and art history.
- Go to page 4. You'll see endnotes and the bibliography
2. Author - Date Used in the social sciences
- Go to page 4. You'll see the References page