Q. Are my APA citations correct? Is my References page formatted right?
Try this library guide: APA style, 6th edition.
- Pages 1-2 show you how to format your paper, including creating an abstract;
- Page 3 explains how to do in-text citations;
- Page 4 is an example of how to do your References page.
- Other pages give sample citations for different sources.
The PCC Learning Centers are offering virtual paper reviews
Drop off your essays for review by Writing Tutors.
- Fill out this online form
- Upload the paper for any class
- A PCC Writing Tutor will review the paper and return it with comments and suggestions within 48-hours.
Also, consider using Citefast.com
Of the free citations websites, this is our favorite.
For interactive online help,
- Pima has NetTutor. Find it in D2L.
- Online Tutoring is available in select subjects.
- MyPima: Student > Academics and Student > Student Resources pages. Look in Quick Links. For best results, use Firefox when using online tutoring.
Was this helpful? 2 2