Q. I need to checkout a laptop
There is currently a waitlist to borrow laptops
(Read on for information about hotspots and iPads- they are not waitlisted at this time)
Complete this form to be placed on a waitlist to borrow a MacAir or Dell laptop. Please login to your MyPima account to complete the form.
When a laptop becomes available for you, you will receive an email to your PCC student email address from our library system (from the library-notices email). This email will specify the campus that has the laptop for you- we can not transfer devices between campuses. If you are unable to pick up the laptop at the specified location or within the 5 day window, you may re-submit your name to the bottom of the list by re-completing this form in hopes that the next time a laptop will become available at a different campus. You may also want to visit a convenient campus to use the onsite, desktop computers in the lab and/or library.
You will be notified to pick up the laptop at one of these locations- you must go to the location indicated on the email from our system.
- Desert Vista Campus 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz, F-205, Tucson, AZ 85709-6055
- Downtown 1255 N. Stone Ave., LB-130, Tucson, AZ 85709-3035
- East 8181 E. Irvington Rd., L-125, Tucson, AZ 85709-4000
- Northwest 7600 N. Shannon Rd., B-304, Tucson, AZ 85709-7330
- West Campus 2202 W. Anklam Rd., C Bldg. 3rd floor, Tucson, AZ 85709-0070
No waiting for Hotspots or iPads! Find out which campus has hotspots or tablets in stock by following these steps:
1. Go to the Library home page (https://pima.edu/library), click on the Books and More button.
2. Search for CARES iPad or AT&T hotspot or CARES Verizon hotspot (NOTE: We currently have the most AT&T hotspots available)
3. Look at the list of copies- be sure to click on the button to View Additional Copies and to scroll all the way to the listings for the campus library of your choice (East, West and Downtown are currently available)
4. Look for "copies" that say In Library to determine what inventory is on hand at the campus before going in to check out a device.
LibChat is available 24/7! It is staffed by the PCC Library, but when we are not available, professionals we partner with from all over the world will help answer your questions.