Q. How do I return books? Aren't the libraries closed for COVID?
You can return books to any campus. Use the library's outdoor book drops. These are big metal boxes on each campus.
Where are the book drops?
- Downtown Campus: located in the parking lot off of Stone Ave. It is in the SW corner of this parking lot, toward the AH building.
- This book drop is the easiest to access.
- West Campus: located directly in front of the C-Building at the Anklam Blvd. entrance.
- Northwest Campus: located outside of the main building (building B) next to the flagpoles.
- East Campus: located on the east side of the campus in front of the L building (Student Services).
- Desert Vista: located in the circle drive visitor parking area just in front of the Pueblo B building entrance.
Will I be fined if I'm late?
- No. NO fines, fees or bills are being charged at this time.
- We'll remove the books from your record after a few days. We need to quarantine them first!
Due dates on Library books and other items checked out last spring were extended until Aug 14, 2020. Automated notices were sent out a few days before and a few days after this due date. Notices about the replacement costs for items are being sent for your information, however, no bills or holds on student accounts are being sent forward for processing at this time and there are no late fees or fines charged once the item is returned.
Was this helpful? 0 0