Q. Can someone retrieve this book for me?
Yes. Anyone can request any item, from any campus.
- Find an item in the library catalog.
- Click the Request link.
- Login with MyPima, and follow the directions. Double-check your email address!
- We will send you an email to schedule a pickup time.
- You will pick it up at West Campus.
- For more details
- Due to COVID, this service is slower than we'd like.
- If the item you pick is checked out. We have to wait for it to be returned.
- Some reference items (encyclopedias, etc.) cannot be checked out.
- If the catalog won't let you request something, contact us. There may be a problem with your account.
Was this helpful? 0 0