Q. Can I borrow a book while the campus libraries are closed?
While our campus library locations are closed, you can still checkout laptops, books and more! Request online and then schedule your curbside pick-up time. Here's how (check out video instructions here):
1. Go to the Library home page (https://pima.edu/library), click on the Books and More button.
2. Search for the book, DVD or device you'd like to borrow.
(For Registered PCC Students ONLY: Looking for technology devices? Type CARES Dell laptop, CARES MacBook, or CARES iPad in the search box*) NOTE: All wifi hotspots are now reserved. Use LibChat or Ask a Librarian to get on the hotspot waitlist, also, check out Connect Arizona to see if there's free wifi near you.
3. Click on the Request link and login using your Pima ID when prompted.
- Select West Campus as the pick up location (that's the only location available at this time.)
- Click on the circle next to an item listed as IN LIBRARY.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click REQUEST SELECTED ITEM.
4. Wait to hear from us- it might take a few days. Be sure to check your Pima email.
5. When you get the email telling you that your item is ready, follow the link to schedule your pickup.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't attempt to schedule a pick up until after you get the email from us letting you know your request is ready. Once you've scheduled your pick up, you'll get a confirmation email.