Q. How do I talk with an Advisor on the phone?
Sign up for a Call Back from an Advisor
If you have trouble reaching Pima by phone, you can sign up to have an advisor call you back.
Sign in here.
- Enter your name and cell phone number.
- If available, enter your student ID number and program of study.
- Pick the area and service that best fits your needs or select “Other.”
Once in line you will receive text message notifications with an estimated time for the call back. Once you’ve reached the front of the line an Advisor will call you on the phone number provided to assist you. You can call from a landline phone too, but you won’t get the text messages.
The call back hours are:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
LibChat is available 24/7! It is staffed by the PCC Library, but when we are not available, professionals we partner with from all over the world will help answer your questions.