Q. How do I return books? Aren't the libraries closed for COVID?
You can return books to any campus. Use the library's outdoor book drops. These are big metal boxes on each campus.
Where are the book drops?
- Downtown Campus: located in the parking lot off of Stone Ave. It is in the SW corner of this parking lot, toward the AH building.
- This book drop is the easiest to access.
- West Campus: located directly in front of the C-Building at the Anklam Blvd. entrance.
- Northwest Campus: located outside of the main building (building B) next to the flagpoles.
- East Campus: located on the east side of the campus in front of the L building (Student Services).
- Desert Vista: located in the circle drive visitor parking area just in front of the Pueblo B building entrance.
Will I be fined if I'm late?
- No. NO fines, fees, or bills are being charged at this time.
- If you return items, we'll remove them from your record after a few days. We need to quarantine them first!
- Eventually, you will need to return your library items, but it is optional for now.
Was this helpful? 0 0
LibChat is available 24/7! It is staffed by the PCC Library, but when we are not available, professionals we partner with from all over the world will help answer your questions.